We need Class A Drivers. If you have a current CDL with experience we've got a job for you. We have openings in: Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Mifflinville and San Antonio.
To qualify as a driver with Southern Mail Service, Inc, you must meet the following criteria::
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must valid class A commercial driver's license
- A minimum 18 months experience driving a tractor trailer (NOT straight truck) within the past 3 years
- Must submit the past (10) years of their employment history and authorize the company to perform employment verification
- Must submit and pass a pre-employment DOT physical, alchol and drug screen (performed at company expense)
- Applicants will be required to furnish (at their cost), copies of any accident reports for any accident that has occurred within the past five years and appearing on the motor vehicle report and/or Pre-Employment Screen (PSP) report.
- Must submit to and pass, a federal background check
- Pass a company administered driving test
- Must be a legal resident of US. Applicant must have continously resided in the United States for the past 5 years.
- Must have registered for the selective service and have a selective service number or served in the us military and can present a DD214. Required by USPS prior to issuing a badge..
- Click here to see the full Job Description and General Requiremnts
The first step in the hiring process is to take just a few minutes and complete the application link below so we can contact you and get you hired.